Vergecast: the weird laptops of Computex, new Intel and AMD chips, and a WWDC preview
See the original posting on The Verge
This week on The Vergecast, Nilay Patel, Dieter Bohn, and Paul Miller discuss all the new laptops revealed at Computex 2019, the new processor chips from Intel and AMD, and what were expecting at Apples WWDC next week.
In between all of that, we give you updates on the T-Mobile and Sprint merger, 5G connectivity, and Pauls weekly segment ATX? more like late-TX, so keep listening to stay informed.
Stories discussed this week:
- Laptops are getting weird and wonderful
- Twin River is Intels attempt to build a dual-screen laptop out of fabric
- Did Intel just nail the dual-screen gaming laptop?
- Asus put two 4K screens on its extravagant ZenBook Pro Duo laptop
- Intel, AMD, and ARM each see our computing future differently
- AMDs flagship…