Learn Python at your own pace
See the original posting on Boing Boing
Python is one of the first languages taught in university Computer Science degrees for a reason. Its got a plethora of modern language features that help you write clean, human-readable code that doesnt dwell on low-level stuff like memory management. But Python skills will take you far beyond introductory CS courses this language is used extensively in the realm of machine learning, big data, and web development. To get a thorough understanding of everything that this versatile tech is capable of, take a look at the Python Power Coder BONUS Bundle.
If youve never coded before, this bundle will introduce you to the fundamentals of programming. But once youve wrapped your head around the basics, youll start making real web applications, build network services, explore artificial intelligence, and learn to analyze massive volumes of data.
Heres everything thats included in this collection:
- The Developers’ Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Step by Step: Build a Data Analysis Program
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
- The Complete Computer Vision Course with Python
- Learn Python 3 from Scratch
- Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming – Build 7 Apps
- Python Web Programming
- Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python
This bundle is available now for $44 from the Boing Boing Store.
More Deals from the Boing Boing store: